The verdict was released by the Malagasy criminal courts this morning about the case of “clash on November 10th, 2010”
– Fetison Rakoto Andrianirina: 13 months firm prison sentence;
– Zafilahy Stanislas Rakotomandimby: 10 months firm prison sentence;
– Pastor Edouard Tsarahame: 10 months firm prison sentence.
Each of them was also condemned for six months suspended prison sentence for rebellion leading to damages on public properties.
They were prosecuted for the following charges:
– organizing an illegal demonstration;
– call to violence;
– refusal to obey to police forces.
Their lawyer, Maître Hanitra RAZAFIMANANTSOA has declared that she will appeal to the verdict.