Today was the 01st day of #iHubA4A at @M
Today was the 01st day of #iHubA4A at @MalagasyiHub . Tomorrow will be the last day with @mjamme at the @MdgMediaCenter from 10 to 02pm
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- The DADANDRY daily is out! paper.li/dadandry ▸ Top stories today via @Randria_09 @topmada @Ampitapitao2M 12 hours ago
- @mandinbymaharo je suis convaincu de la nécessité de bloguer anonymement #cafeticmg #blogger #blogging #Madagascar #Madagasikara 1 day ago
- The DADANDRY daily is out! paper.li/dadandry ▸ Top stories today via @rijandriamoria @sligaga 1 day ago
- The DADANDRY daily is out! paper.li/dadandry 2 days ago
- The DADANDRY daily is out! paper.li/dadandry 3 days ago
BBC World Service
Declaration of Internet Freedom
We stand for a free and open Internet. We support transparent and participatory processes for making Internet policy and the establishment of five basic principles: EXPRESSION: Don't censor the Internet. ACCESS: Promote universal access to fast and affordable networks. OPENNESS: Keep the Internet an open network where everyone is free to connect, communicate, write, read, watch, speak, listen, learn, create and innovate. INNOVATION: Protect the freedom to innovate and create without permission. Don’t block new technologies and don’t punish innovators for their users' actions. PRIVACY: Protect privacy and defend everyone’s ability to control how their data and devices are used. Join the global movement for Internet Freedom by signing this declaration on http://act.freepress.net/sign/internetdeclaration/
I posted …
Antahiana flickered ...
Join the blogosphere! BLOG!
ICE club is an English club which promotes a comprehensive and intelligent practice of English language in Madagascar. It meets every Saturday from 10 to 12 noon (MDG time) at Carlton Hotel, Anosy, Antananarivo, Madagascar. http://iceenglishclub.org/